Dashcam Drive #13 – Borneo 744 → Pengkalan SapiOn 4 December 2019 in Media
In this episode of Dashcam Drive I’m driving from Borneo 744 to Pengkalan Sapi, recorded in November 2019. At Pengkalan Sapi you may cross the Sarawak River by walking up the Darul Hana Bridge or by using boat (perahu tambang).
Dashcam Drive is my video series where I’ll be driving around places and show the dashcam footage embedded with the GPS navigation video of the travel. Places that I’m focusing on are cities around Sarawak, because I want to show my hometown to the global viewers. Other places might be included in the future, such as Sabah, Brunei or Kalimantan.
See related posts below to watch past videos 👇.
- Dashcam Drive #12 – Borneo Convention Center Kuching (BCCK) → Borneo 744
- Dashcam Drive #4 – Sematan → Telok Melano
- Dashcam Drive #10 – Mydin Semariang → Mydin Petra Jaya
- Dashcam Drive #8 – Petronas Matang Jaya → Emart Xpress Sukma Ria
- Dashcam Drive #11 – Mydin Petra Jaya → Emart Xpress Demak Laut
- Dashcam Drive #6 – Emart Batu Kawa → Econsave Aeroville Mall
- Dashcam Drive #3 – Emart Batu Kawa → Emart Matang
- Dashcam Drive #2 – SK Hardware → Emart Batu Kawa
- Dashcam Drive #7 – Petronas Tasik Biru → Serikin Border Market
- Dashcam Drive #9 – Matang Mall → Mydin Semariang