Dashcam Drive #7 – Petronas Tasik Biru → Serikin Border MarketOn 22 October 2019 in Media
Serikin Border Market is a popular weekend market situated near Malaysia – Indonesia border in Serikin, Bau, Sarawak. A variety of goods, foods and merchandise from Indonesian and local sellers being sold here at reasonable price.
Dashcam Drive is my video series where I’ll be driving around places and show the dashcam footage embedded with the GPS navigation video of the travel. In this episode I’ll be driving from Petronas Tasik Biru to Serikin Border Market.
There are a lot of interesting, cheap & locally made stuff like cloths and clothings accessories such as caps, bags, and also musical instruments such as guitars and drums, but my favourite stuff to buy here is this:
This stall located around halfway through the market road, selling crispy chips made of local fruits such as breadfruit (sukun) and tubers such as sweet potato (keribang). RM10 per pack, so good it outmatches popcorn as movie time snack 😆.
See related posts below to watch past videos 👇.
- Dashcam Drive #6 – Emart Batu Kawa → Econsave Aeroville Mall
- Dashcam Drive #5 – Moyan Square → Emart Batu Kawa
- Dashcam Drive #2 – SK Hardware → Emart Batu Kawa
- Dashcam Drive #8 – Petronas Matang Jaya → Emart Xpress Sukma Ria
- Dashcam Drive #9 – Matang Mall → Mydin Semariang
- Dashcam Drive #4 – Sematan → Telok Melano
- Dashcam Drive #1 – Petronas Moyan → UTC Kuching
- Dashcam Drive #3 – Emart Batu Kawa → Emart Matang