Titanium iOS “build” is an unrecognized commandOn 18 September 2013 in Tech
Was trying to build an iOS app using sdk 3.1.2 but got this error.
[ERROR] "build" is an unrecognized command
titanium build command on the project folder, I realize that only Titanium CLI was updated to version 3.1.2 while its SDK still in 3.1.1
Updating the SDK solve this problem, by running this command
titanium sdk install 3.1.2.GA
- codesign failed: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
- Use view from custom module inside Titanium ListViewItem
- Method calling thread for Titanium module (Android)
- ScrollableView in ListView
- Titanium app hex color value with alpha channel
- Android BOOT_COMPLETED handler module
- Lazyloading JS modules in Titanium app
- Flurry Android 3.2.0 SDK for Titanium module
- Creating [object] in a different context than the calling function.
- Titanium ListView